Minneapolis, MN 55415
Lobby Hours: 8 a.m.- Midnight
Box Office: 9 a.m.- 8 p.m.
Performances: See website
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Pre Theater
- Reservations: Recommended
- Admission Price: Varies on performance. See website for details.
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Theater Genre: Comedy, Drama, Major Production, and Offbeat . See website for details.
The glossy blue modern giant that is the Guthrie Theater looms over the riverfront in an attempt to lure theater-goers—and it works. This is a far cry from the Guthrie's previous home at the Walker Art Center. The reinvented version features multiple theaters, observation decks, river-view patios and a gift shop. Need a little pre-show appetizer or cocktail? Cue, the Guthrie's top-notch eatery, serves up a tasty array of possibilities.