St. Paul Grill
St. Paul, MN 55102
Mon. - Thu.: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Fri. and Sat.: 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Sun.: 10:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Steaks, American Contemporary, and Seafood
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch, Pre Theater, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining
You’re just as likely to run into your neighbor at the St. Paul Grill as your senator. It’s a classic restaurant for the classy set, and it plays on tradition and timelessness. You’ll see white linens and dark wood throughout the award-winning restaurant, and a wall of famous Minnesotans from Judy Garland to Eugene McCarthy. Staff is smartly dressed in black ties, white shirts and aprons, and though there is no dress code, most of the men are in suit jackets. The bar carries a myriad of bottles, including 52 varieties of Scotch, some even older than the restaurant (there's a 55-year-old scotch; the restaurant opened 18 years ago).
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Area Classic, Cozy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Late Night, Online Menu, and People Watching. Across Rice Park from The Ordway.
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Checks Accepted, Major Credit Cards, and Traveler's Checks Accepted
- Cross Streets
- Market St. and 5th St.
- Street and Valet. Valet parking available on weekends.