Cossetta Italian Market & Pizza
St. Paul, MN 55102
Sun.-Thurs.: 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Italian and Pizza
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15) . A big slice of cheese pizza is $3.25.
- Restaurant Style: Cafeteria and Pizzeria
This bustling Italian market serves up comfort favorites like hand-tossed pizza, salads and piping hot pastas—all well worth the wait. Don’t overlook the daily specials and remember to check the deli and dessert cases on the way out since you probably won't have the willpower to wait until next time to taste one of their delicious desserts. Parking downtown has never been easier with Cossetta’s private lot, except during a hockey game.
Showing 2 of 2 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling and Family Friendly
- Catering and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Free Lot and Available
Recent User Playlists
I turned 22 this year, but last year was the year I learned where to go, and where NOT to go.