St. Paul, MN 55102
- Hours: Daily: 11 a.m.-10:45 p.m.
- Cuisine: German
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar and Wine . Wide selection of German beers
When a restaurant’s appetizer menu includes “schnitzel fingers,” you know you’re dealing with some hardcore Teutonicism. As German as der Tag ist lang, Glockenspiel offers up generous portions of schnitzels, spatzles and wursts, with a vast supply of European beers to wash everything down. The dark wood interior has the feel of a Munich dining hall, with vintage steins and elaborate wood carvings adding to the Old World atmosphere. It’s a perfect spot to hoist a glass and cry “Prost!” (roughly, “Cheers!”) at the end of a hard day’s work.
- Worth Noting
- The building is a registered historical landmark.
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- W. 7th and Western
- Free Lot