Minneapolis, MN 55408
Sun.-Thurs.: 8 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 8 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Cuisine: French, Organic, Seafood, Seasonal, and American Contemporary
- Meals Served: Sunday Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Accepted
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Happy Hour: $3 Taps, Select Wines, Champagne
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Fine Dining
Barbette is one of those Uptown gems you hope never goes away—and with responsible food this good, it probably never will. The menu changes seasonally, with organic and local ingredients when possible. They serve a lot of seafood (obviously not local) but pay close attention to how and from where their ocean dwellers are sourced. Even their wines come from natural and responsible vineyards. The French-inspired cuisine matches the French circus-themed décor, somehow carried out with so much whimsy and class that you'll wish you had thought of it first. The mussels with white wine and garlic are likely the biggest (and tastiest) mussels in the city and the daily and nightly happy hours give you plenty of time to try them for only $5.
Specials for Barbette
Date: Wed May 22, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 PM CDT
Date: Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 PM CDT
Date: Fri May 24, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Fri May 24, 2013 6:00 PM CDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 5:00 PM CDT - Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 PM CDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 3:00 PM CDT - Mon May 27, 2013 6:00 PM CDT
Showing 3 of 3 reviews
- Dress Code
- Casual Chic
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Trendy, Area Classic, and Bustling
- Live Music
- Yes. Mondays at 10 p.m.
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour, Late Night, Local Artists, Online Menu, and Prix-Fixe Meals
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Outdoor Seating
- Yes. Barbette likes to save energy by cutting air-conditioning (which we respect), so on hot summer evenings, sit out on the sidewalk patio if there is room.
- On Site, Street, and Metered