St. Paul, MN 55102
Mon-Fri: 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Sat: 5:30-9:30 p.m.
Sun: 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 5-8:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: European Continental
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, and Sunday Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$$ ($31 & up)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Tie and Jacket
Nearly every longtime Twin Citizen has a story about Forepaugh’s—a wedding reception, pre-prom dinner or promotion celebrated. Indeed, this venerable Victorian mansion has stood in the Irvine neighborhood since 1870, when it was built by one of Saint Paul’s famed tycoons. Today Forepaugh’s menu is geared toward Continental cuisine, particularly classic dishes such as escargot, brochette of lamb and several first-rate steaks, all served in elegant style.
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Romantic, Upscale, and Area Classic
- Catering and Historic Landmark
- Street and Valet
- Wheelchair Access
Recent User Playlists
This is my list of clubs/bars/restaurants/shows that I want to check out. If anyone sees this and would like to check any of these places out with me, let me know.
I turned 22 this year, but last year was the year I learned where to go, and where NOT to go.