Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Hours: Seasonal Hours. See website for details.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, International Fusion, Organic, Seasonal, Vegetarian, and Vegan
- Meals Served: Business Lunch, Dinner, Lunch, Pre Theater, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $$$$ ($26-$30)
- Reservations: Recommended
- Alcohol: Full Bar
Fine gourmet natural cuisine, signature cocktails, and views of the Stone Arch Bridge and downtown skyline attribute to this award-winning restaurant by its cultivated chef and restaurateur, Brenda Langton. Catch a show across the street at the Guthrie Theater or just stop by to relax on the beautiful patio. Supporting local growers with specialty Minnesota lamb dishes, Fischer Farms Pork Tenderloin and Vegan Japanese noodles with ginger broth and vegetables, these enticing entrees satisfy both meat lovers and vegetarians alike.
Showing 3 of 5 reviews
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy, Upscale, and Romantic
- Signature Dishes and Specialty Cocktails
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Checks Accepted, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- Chicago & S 2nd St.
- Street, Metered, and Paid Lot