Rare Steak & Sushi
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Mon.-Fri.: 7 a.m.-2 p.m. and 3 p.m.-10 p.m.
Sat.-Sun.: 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 4 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: American Contemporary, Japanese, Seafood, Steaks, and Sushi
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, Pre Theater, and Breakfast . .
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
Mon. - Sat.: 3 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Happy Hour: $4 Select Martinis, Rails, $3 Domestic Beers, $2 Tempura Bites, $4-6 Select Sushi Rolls
- Restaurant Style: Fine Dining . Sushi Bar
Casual yet upscale dining in the business district is just upstairs at the swanky Grand Hotel.
The menu consists of premium grass-fed beef and sustainably sourced sushi. Give the Mexican roll a shot—Yellow Tail, Salmon, Tuna, Cilantro, Jalapeno, Spicy Mayo and Lime.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Bar Style
- Hotel and Martini
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Trendy and Upscale
- Catering, Happy Hour, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, Specialty Cocktails, Takeout/Carryout, and Signature Dishes
- Private Party and Banquet Facilities
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Metered, Paid Lot, and Valet. Validated parking in the Northstar ramp across the street during dinner.