Bryant Lake Bowl and Cabaret Theater
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Hours: Daily: 8 a.m.-2 a.m.
- Cuisine: Organic, Vegetarian, and American
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Pre Theater
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Reservations: Accepted . For theater performances.
- Alcohol: Full Bar . $2.75 Summit, Bells, PBR, $3 Rails, $3.75 Select Wine, $4 Specialty Cocktails
- Restaurant Style: Gastropub
The Bryant Lake Bowl, a longtime Uptown staple and home to the hippest bowling lanes in town, is an easy favorite.
While you wait for a lane, try something from the unexpectedly inventive menu (the mock duck rolls are divine) or order a pint from one of the beautiful, offbeat tenders. Much of the menu is locally-sourced and sustainably harvested.
The small Cabaret Theater also draws local thespians with plays, musical performances and film screenings most nights of the week.
- Recreation and Sports Activities
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Bustling, Trendy, and Offbeat
- Romance Factor
- Fun and Flirty
- Early Bird Specials, Happy Hour, Entertainment, Late Night, and People Watching
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- On Site, Available, and Metered