Minneapolis, MN 55408
Mon.-Sat.: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sun.: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Cuisine: Baked Goods, Sandwiches, and Soups
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Restaurant Style: Bakery and Cafe
The name gives away their secret to making delicious bakery items, but once you try one, you’ll know why they only use the good stuff. Featuring a menu of tasty treats, including award-winning éclairs and small batch bakery goods, the quality of their organic ingredients shines through. They brew fair trade coffees and focus on a sustainably-sourced foods, with the help of Applegate Farms, Eichtens Cheese and Franklin Street breads. The Butter Pat sandwich selection is divine (try the Patsy’s BLT) and the soups are soul-warmingly good.
- Internet Access
- WiFi available
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards