Nina's Coffee Cafe
St. Paul, MN 55102
- Hours: Daily: 6:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Cuisine: Bagels, Baked Goods, Sandwiches, and Soups . cereal, fruit
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Not Permitted
- Restaurant Style: Coffeehouse
Any one of the writers typing away under Nina’s high ceilings could very well be working on the next great American novel. Housed in a historic building in St. Paul, the café inspires creativity and the merging of old and new. Its classic lines and brick walls compliment rotating modern art and its vintage couches offset a replica of the Statue of Liberty. If you aren't writing your own, a good book is only a floor away: Common Good Books is down the stairs. Upstairs you'll find a cozy loft to focus on writing or reading the previously mentioned book.