Wilde Roast Café
Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Hours: Daily: 7 a.m.-Midnight
- Cuisine: American, American Contemporary, Pizza, Salads, Sandwiches, and Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, and Weekend Brunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Beer and Wine
- Restaurant Style: Bistro and Cafe
Wilde Roast recently moved and is now open on Main Street in the St. Anthony Main neighborhood of Minneapolis.
They are now touting more outdoor seating overlooking the Mississippi, more space inside, an expanded kitchen and an expanded menu (complete with homemade ice cream!).
This cozy, Oscar Wilde-inspired neighborhood café enjoys a strong following, in large part because of the slate of delicious (and award-winning) desserts. Enjoy their sinfully good La Bete Noire, a flourless chocolate that was featured nationally in Bon Appetit magazine.
Though straight-friendly, owners Tom and Dean welcome are very welcoming to GLBT clientele.
- Noise Level
- Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Catering and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- Nearby, Paid Lot, and Street