Minneapolis, MN 55415
Dinner - Mon. - Thur.: 5 p.m.-10 p.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 5 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, French, Japanese, and Mediterranean
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $$$ ($16-$25)
- Reservations: Recommended
Mon. - Thur.: 4 p.m. -1 a.m.
Fri.-Sat.: 4 p.m.-2 a.m
- Restaurant Style: Cafe and Fine Dining
The fire is crackling and you're nestled in a comfortable booth amid the soft ambiance of Sanctuary. The cityscape of Minneapolis that you saw on your way inside lingers in your mind as you scan the wine list.
A nice Marietta Zinfandel strikes your fancy, and you sip your rouge elixir while the server details the latest trends on the menu. The entrees change like the seasons at Sanctuary, so you'll want to stay abreast of what's new and what the neighbors are diggin'.
To whet your appetite, you might try the Duck Confit Risotto Croquettes with pomegranate soy sauce. Then, moving on to the heart of the meal, a solid choice is the Caramelized Salmon with red wine glaze, rutabaga rice pudding, and white asparagus. The wine will sparkle as the night draws to a close--as you reach for that dessert menu. How can you resist warm pumpkin bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream and smoked jalapeño maple sauce? You just can't.
- Dress Code
- Business Casual
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly, Romantic, Trendy, and Upscale
- Noise Level
- Happy Hour and Online Menu
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Debit Cards, and Major Credit Cards
- Nearby, On Site, and Street