Maple Grove, MN 55311
- Hours: Daily: 11 a.m. -1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Bar Food, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Meals Served: Dinner, Lunch, Sunday Brunch, and Weekend Brunch . Brunch from 11a.m-2 p.m on Saturdays and Sundays
- Price Range: $$ ($9-$15)
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Dress Code: Jeans and T-shirt
- Bar Style: Sports
The charm of J Cousineau's is that their logo is one of those yard-of-beer mugs rarely found outside of an outdoor country music fest. J Cousineau's has been sitting, in what used to be the center of Maple Grove, for over 20 years - which few businesses can say in these neck-of-the-woods. The beer is cold, the darts are sharp and the kitchen likes to throw a chorizo burger into the mix every now and then. Come to this place for Monday Night Football games and suck down some free chili at the chili bar. There is also pull-tabs and a meat-raffle every now and again.
- Noise Level
- Catering, Happy Hour, Online Menu, and Takeout/Carryout
- Pull tabs, Meat Raffle
- Payment Methods
- Cash and Major Credit Cards
- On Site