Minneapolis, MN 55406
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Vegetarian, Baked Goods, and Organic
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
The Birchwood is vegetarian-friendly, vegan-friendly, localvore-friendly and overall people-friendly. The café’s changing weekly menu is centered around local and organic foods. You may breakfast on a feta, kalamata olive, red onion omelet with local wild rice sausage, then dine on fair trade or organic wine and a roasted cauliflower, béchamel, pine nut pizza. You’ll eat what Birchwood calls “good real food” in a welcoming, colorful space, among a crowd of hipsters and families.
Specials for Birchwood Cafe
Date: Sat May 25, 2013 5:00 PM CDT - Sat May 25, 2013 10:00 PM CDT
Date: Sun May 26, 2013 5:00 PM CDT - Sun May 26, 2013 8:00 PM CDT
Date: Mon May 27, 2013 5:00 PM CDT - Mon May 27, 2013 10:00 PM CDT
- Atmosphere and Personality
- Family Friendly and Laid Back Casual
- Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Live Performances, Online Menu, Open Kitchen/Watch the Chef, and Takeout/Carryout
- Payment Methods
- Cash, Checks Accepted, and Major Credit Cards
- Cross Streets
- 25th Street East & 33rd Avenue