Cuzzy's Bar and Grill
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Mon.-Fri.: 7 a.m.-1 a.m.
Sat.: 5 p.m.-1 a.m.
- Cuisine: American and Bar Food
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar . Mon.-Fri.: 3 p.m.-6 p.m. - $0.50-1 off All Drinks
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Bar Style: Neighborhood
As the North Loop continues to gentrify in shiny, soulless ways, Cuzzy’s holds its own on the corner. This loveable dive bar was the setting for the film “Factotum,” which nailed its hard-drinking, good-hearted clientele. It’s a local favorite for serious drinking and above-average pub grub, including breakfast for those of you getting an early start or coming home from a long night out. Don't miss the to-die-for skyline views and the honor of tacking one of your hard-earned dollars to the wall.